Our mission is to help people become happier, healthier, and more resilient in the face of life's challenges. The science suggests these are skills - ones that meditation makes us better at.
At its core, meditation is a simple, secular, scientifically validated exercise for your mind. Like running in the 70's, or yoga in the 90's, meditation is now poised to become the next big public health revolution. Join the team that's accelerating this revolution. Ten Percent Happier touches millions of lives with award-winning apps, books and podcasts, is backed by extraordinary investors, co-founded by #1 New York Times Bestselling author Dan Harris of ABC News, and guided by the world's most respected meditation teachers & scientists.
Your mission is to create and execute CRM campaigns that increase growth, conversion, and retention for all of our products.
What you will do:
Learning to meditate is hard. Our CRM (customer relationship management)/lifecycle marketing program helps support and engage users through every stage of their journey, from sparking their interest in mindfulness, to using our app to learn exactly how to meditate, to helping users deepen their practice.
Some of your activities will include:
- Support CRM messaging needs for all TPH products, including our meditation app and podcast network.
- Execute app conversion campaigns (sales, meditation challenges, onboarding)
- Launch new courses, challenges, and series
- Create engagement campaigns to help users pick up their practice and begin again
- Manage all execution of email, IAM, push
- Optimize email, IAM, and push user experience
- Analyze results, create and run tests
- Oversee email integrity & deliverability
- Manage our messaging calendars and prioritize our different CRM needs
- Manage our messaging templates & collaborate with designers and writers to ensure our messages are clear, beautiful, and compelling across different platforms
- On an interim basis, manage & execute our social media posting schedule
What you will bring to the team:
- You’ve managed or worked with a CRM or messaging platform (examples including but not limited to Braze, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Iterable, MailChimp, HubSpot, Blackbaud, etc.) or an equivalent technology. You enjoy figuring out how to use messaging to its fullest potential and keep up to date with best practices for email, push, and in-app messaging.
- You’ve had experience with the technical aspects of messaging: HTML & CSS for email (no need to code from scratch, but you know or can learn enough to edit files), segmentation & customer data profiles, email deliverability, and quality assurance protocols.
- You’ve demonstrated an ability to move the needle on the campaigns you’ve launched: in conversion rate, messaging engagement, or whatever metric mattered most to your business.
- You know how to use data to achieve your goals and find answers to your questions (experience with SQL or Amplitude is a bonus, but not required.)
- You know how to build relationships and coordinate work across departments.
What success looks like for this role:
- After two months, you’ve learned how to use our messaging & analytics platforms and are executing the majority of our CRM campaigns (with supervision).
- After six months, you’re managing our messaging calendar, acting as a project manager & consultant for CRM requests from our colleagues, and executing the majority of our CRM campaigns independently.
- After a year, you’ve increased our messaging conversion and engagement rates substantially and you’re creating & achieving goals for our user segments.
Who you will work with:
You will report directly to Allison Bryant, Sr. Marketing Manager, CRM/Lifecycle
You will work alongside Julia Wu and Sarah Bidnick.
Why we think you’ll like working here:
- You’ll receive a $1,000 stipend to support your work from home set-up
- You’ll become a part of a growing company that is changing people's lives for the better
- We foster a culture that values clear and kind communication. We're passionate about reasonable work hours, flexibility in getting work done, and respecting and valuing the whole life you live.
- You will be welcomed into a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other's experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- We’ll provide you with a competitive compensation package with equity
- You’ll be eligible for our full benefits package including traditional benefits like health and dental insurance as well as non-traditional benefits like meditation enrichment and DEI stipends
Our investment in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
Ten Percent Happier seeks to help people become happier, more connected, and more resilient in the face of life’s challenges. We aim to cultivate a culture that is steeped in the values and practices that we promote through our products and media channels. We welcome the cultural enrichment that comes from diverse experiences in education, class background, age, culture, ethnicity, race, color, sex, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, nation of origin, languages spoken, able-bodiedness, religion and beliefs. We are invested in creating a work environment that supports each of us in feeling valued and recognized for our unique contributions to what we collectively produce, and where we each feel a sense of belonging.
Ten Percent Happier is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any state or federally protected classes.